New and gooey!

Blog for the abstraction and rewriting of AMSN's (amsn.sf.net) gui.
Please please read this post first. Thanks!

Monday, February 19, 2007

New and Gooey Dead.

Sorry guys, but New and Gooey won't be happening anymore, at least not in this form.
a) I have no time at the moment for these projects
b) A new contact list has been chosen, you're probably familiar with it, it's in SVN.
c) The chatwindow is probably gonna be written by myself and some other develoeprs using TkHtml, a html engine for Tk (no shit :P) and once it's mature enough for us to use, we will be able to have chat windows themed with html (so, backgrounds in chatwindow etc)

Sorry again
Tom

2 Comments:

  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger gloqui said…

    Hey!

    I just discovered A Msn, pretty cool I think...

    I would like to suggest you an idea for future versions, I think it would be cool that instead of showing a notification window when someone writes you, you could put a small blinking icon or something like that on the task bar, like ICQ or Trillian does, because they're some people (like me) who doesn't want that someone at the office knows that you use MSN, you know? And the possibility to change the icons of the AMsn for something not so obvious...

    Well, you might think that I'm a paranoid or something and my ideas are kind of strange or bizarre... but I hope you consider them. I think this is a great tool and specially for those who MSN is disabled at work...

    Bye!

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger igama said…

    is there any update on chameleon for tcl/tk 8.5a6 ?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home